The HORIZON 24 routine centrifuge is designed for high-volume routine labs. Set and lock to one of three (3) carefully selected presets; or program and name your own custom validated cycles with the easy-to-use interface and erasable cycle label. The LED lid lighting system prevents forgotten tubes and indicates the status of your samples: off when ready, on when running, and flashing when done. Spin all common blood and urine tubes up to 50 mL. Universal tube holders, rotor, and 2-year warranty (lifetime on rotor) are included. Max speed 2,000 xg/3,400 RPM. Designed, built, and supported in the USA.
• Simple two-button operation
• LED lid lights indicate cycle status (off when ready, on when running, flashing when done)
• All units arrive pre-programmed with three (3) easily selectable preset cycles based on recommendations by tube manufacturers and the CLSI for chemistry, coag, and urine processing
• Set or lock to a single cycle with the press of a button to prevent accidental changes and ensure maximum repeatability across multiple sites
• Program and name your own validated cycles on the erasable label
• Max speed 2,000 xg/3,400 RPM
• Spin up to 6 tubes (50 mL), perfect for the high-volume routine lab
• Patented swing-out rotor design produces ideal horizontally separated samples
• Clear, shatterproof lid automatically locks during operation and will not open until the centrifuge has stopped
• Lightweight and compact, the HORIZON 24 can be moved around the lab to address bottlenecks
• Cool-Flow air flow design prevents overheating of samples
• Removable rotor core for easy cleaning
• Rotor, universal tube holders, erasable label, and 2-year warranty (lifetime on rotor) included
• Designed, built, and supported in the USA
This product has not reviews yet.