Drucker Diagnostics - From: 00-076-009-004 To: 00-083-009-003 - Dash Apex Centrifuge
Pay over time
Your entire online order, split into 4 interest-free payments scheduled over a 6 week period.
No interest, ever
We charge the retail partner, not you. As long as you pay on time, there will be no additional fees.
No credit impact
Our instant approval decisioning process has zero impact to your credit score.
With QuadPay, you can shop at your favorite stores and pay over four installments.
Pay over time
Split any purchase into 4 installments over 6 weeks.
Shop with Quadpay via our retail partners or anywhere Visa is accepted.
No credit impact
Our instant approval decisioning process has zero impact on your credit score.
Join the more than 200 million users who use PayPal
Our online payment platform offers our users the complete confidence to carry out transactions in an innovative and efficient way, either from home, from their cell phone or through an app.
Synonymous with safety
Maintaining the trust of our customers and partners is our number one priority. Our commitment to ensuring secure online payments is the reason our customers choose PayPal to make their payments.
Can I use PayPal to pay in stores?
You can use PayPal to shop in stores, with various payment methods.
Set your payment preferences:
When you use PayPal in stores, you choose how you pay. When you activate in-store checkout, you'll be prompted to choose your preferred payment method, then your backup payment method. You can use any combination of available payment methods, such as your PayPal balance, bank account, credit card or debit card.
To change your payment preferences:
Go to your Settings.
In "Payment preferences", scroll to your payment methods, then click Update.Your in-store purchases then will settle instantly using your preferred payment method. If there's not enough money using that method, we'll use your backup payment method instead.
Changing your payment preference in the store.
You can use a smartphone to update your payment preferences in the store, but it's best to do it ahead of time. Updating your preferences before you go to the store will help checkout go more quickly.
- Simple two-button operation
- LED lid lights indicate cycle status (off when ready, on when running, flashing when done)
- All units arrive pre-programmed with three (3) easily selectable preset cycles based on recommendations by tube manufacturers and the CLSI for chemistry, coag, and urine processing
- Set or lock to a single cycle with the press of a button to prevent accidental changes and ensure maximum repeatability across multiple sites
- Program and name your own validated cycles on the erasable label
- Max speed 1,850 xg/3,900 RPM
- Spin up to 6 tubes (75-125 mm/3-15 mL) without any additional accessories
- Clear, shatterproof lid automatically locks during operation and will not open until the centrifuge has stopped
- Lightweight and compact, the HORIZON 6 FA is ideal for smaller labs and point of care facilities where space is at a premium
- Cool-Flow air flow design prevents overheating of samples
- Removable rotor core for easy cleaning
- Rotor, universal tube holders, erasable label, and 2-year warranty (lifetime on rotor) included
- Designed, built, and supported in the USA
|Code||00-076-009-004 - 00-083-009-003|